Estate Planning

Take care of your family by making a will, power of attorney, living will, funeral arrangements, and more

1. Make a will
In a will, you state who you want to inherit your property and name a guardian to care for your young children should something happen to you and the other parent. 

2. Consider a trust.
If you hold your property in a living trust, your survivors won't have to go through probate court, a time-consuming and expensive process. For more information, contact us.